Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday at home and redeemer

P
Well we had a campfire last night.  Got a chance to catch up on things. 
A few people came over last night. Nice to have support. I woke up in my own bed.  That was definitely weird and nice all at the same time. 
We went to our own church this morning. Nice to see everyone again. 
This afternoon we went to redeemer and joined the celebration. 
The place was packed. The message was well done. It made us realize how fortunate we are and that we can all do something to help. I think the secret is to just start doing something. 
The praise team did a great job. I haven't heard a crowd sing like that in a while. It was awesome. The balcony was full too. 
Afterwards I got to meet all our prayer warriors. 
A couple of photo bombers. 
The crowd stuck around and had coffee and gave words of encouragement. 
For the people going all the way, these events are special. 
The support has been underwhelming up till the last week. 
Trying not to sound like complaining. Maybe I'm just very proud of the great job the Canadians are doing to welcome all the cyclists. 
Here I'm showing off my selfy skills. Thanks to everyone that came out to support us. Thanks to those that are supporting but couldn't make it. Don't stop praying. 
We had a nice fair well dinner. I have to say it was a little tough to say goodbye. See you tommorow. Len. 

Ps  the comment  thing on my blog is reset so you can leave comments. Thanks  

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. No, we won't ,stop praying for every one of you (riders and volunteers)! Grand Rapids to Montreal was supposed to be my leg to ride. Keep the pictures coming, especially those old cars, trucks and tractors! kp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Len, Great to meet you at the Rouge River Bridge. Keep up the cycling and blogs. Praying for everyone's safety and God's blessing for the final set of the tour to New York. Corrie van der Kuur

    ReplyDelete