Saturday, August 10, 2013

Breslau to Redeemer university

Last night all my kids showed up. My grand kids came too. 
They helped set up our tent then proceeded to tell me they were going to ride with me. How cool is that. 
My granddaughter wanted to bike too. 
All three of our tents this morning. Apparently waking up at six in the morning wasn't their idea of a good time.
Everyone had a bike so we pumped up all the tires, oil chains and adjusted them. 
I had a ten person line going. 
Here's the group at the first sag stop. It was maranatha CRC.
Johan 
Felicia. 
Andrew. 
Kendall.  
Tom. 
Evan. 
Megan. 
Elijah my nephew. 
Kaylen rode with us at the sag stops. 
After riding for a while through town. We came across a bunch of other riders. 
We then ran into the hills. 
I think after 70 km of riding today they have a new respect for what we do everyday. 
We had a welcome team. Joel and Rachel with Colton. Rich was there too. 
What an awesome day. Thanks to all of them for making this day special. I'm heading home tonight see you tommorow. Len. 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a awesome 'family loving ' weekend you've had Len and Carrie ! So cool that the kids and other family members made the trip!, and especially that they biked along with you! that is so great. Crazy, that there are only 2 weeks left. Prayers continue both for physical safety and emotionally these last weeks. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you Len and Carrie!!! I can't believe you have been biking for 7 weeks already. Prayers also for good health and safety on the roads as you continue on towards your goal!! So happy that you had a chance to come home and hang out with your family :)

    ReplyDelete