Thursday, February 21, 2013

Looking up

The new seat is hard as a rock but yet fairly comfortable. It's leather and supposed to form to me that can't happen fast enough! I've upped my riding time to 80 mins. I'm feeling a lot better about the whole seat thing. I've been riding on my new seat for a few weeks now and things are feeling much better. I took the weekend off and went up north to the cottage Three feet of snow everywhere well almost everywhere. There was actually five feet on the side deck - see photo the kids are standing on top of the pile of snow. Seeing as I wasn't biking I figured a little snow shovelling was good exercise. Three hours later the side deck was cleared.

Just got news today that my bike is ready to be picked up. Going tomorrow to get it. So excited! Pics to follow!!











No comments:

Post a Comment